- Screens don’t stimulate me as much as they used to: I spend more time online than before, I look at more than one screen at a time and I am less interested in
- I can spend many hours in front of the screen without moving or eating.
- I’ve lost interest in other activities that I used to enjoy.
- I am no longer able to control my use. I no longer respect the rules for screen use set with my parents
- Screens and online activities fill my thoughts
- My internet use keeps me from seeing my friends and participating in
- I lie about my screen use.
- My screen use causes major family problems.
- I notice effects on my health: I’m more stressed, I’ve gained weight,
I sleep poorly, etc.
Capsana, Pause ton écran (Pause your screen). Adapted by the CISSS des Laurentides Public Health Department.